Jason, Mandy, Miriam (5 1/2 yrs), Eden (2 1/2 yrs), Titus (turned 1 in Sep), and new baby Bethel Grace (born Jan 10th, 2014)
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Just an update
Just wanted to update you on the latest baby news. I've still been having fairly regular contractions but they are still not amounting to much. I had an appointment yesterday and the doc said I had her blessing to run a mile and try to get that baby out (not like I feel like running, any distance). She said I was 3 cms dilated and 60% effaced, so things are progressing. I'm still 18 days from my due date so it could still be a while, but if the baby really is as big as the ultrasound tech thought, then I'm a little nervous about letting her grow inside for another 18 days. Anyway, no big news yet. But we'll update again when things start happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll do great! when it happens it will happen and it will be one of the best days of your life...love you guys will be thinking of you
Post a Comment