Thursday, March 13, 2008

6 weeks old already?

Where has the time gone? I'm still getting to know my mommy and daddy. They started making me sleep in my own room all night, every night, and I'm trying not to take it personally. But I actually like my room, and I can really spread out in my big crib. I got weighed on the 5th and came in at 9lb 3oz. I'm gettin' fatter and fatter, and mom says "that's how we like 'em". As you can see in my pictures, I discovered my reflection this week... MAN I'm good lookin'!! See ya later!
~Miriam

1 comment:

Laura said...

Where has the time gone!! What a beautiful baby! Of course, she was beautiful from the moment she graced the world with her presence! She looks incredibly loved and, for that, I will always be thankful. Miriam, you are loved by sooooo many people! Fill your heart so you can give it back later!! Love, The Stork