Miriam just had her one month check up on Monday the 25th, and all is well. She had failed her hearing test in one ear at birth, so they tested it again and it was just fine. She's right on track with all of her "milestones", she started smiling on purpose this week, YAY. She jumped from the 5th percentile in weight to the 50th percentile in two weeks, we were pretty happy about that. She weighed 8lbs 8oz on Monday at the appointment. She's already outgrown all the preemie clothes that she wore for the first two weeks of her life (sad). And she's starting to outgrow some of the newborn sized clothes too (really sad). She's growing like a weed.
3 comments:
She really is beautiful...And just thought I should clarify, I commented earlier and said that it was Candice just wanted to make sure that you knew it was your cousin Candi.
Mandy & Jason,
Miriam is so sweet! We've been praying for you each Wednesday night at our prayer meeting. Tonight everyone wanted to know how things are going. I've GOT to print some pictures so that they can see your wonderful little blessing!
Love, Aunt Patti & Uncle Don
I love the updates and think of you guys often! I hope you make it to District Council so I can meet Miriam. It looks like parenthood is treating you well. Blessings! Jackie
Post a Comment