On Christmas day I (Mandy) picked up a bug that turned out to be influenza (get a flu shot!). I tried to keep my germs away from the baby but he got it, and it quickly turned into pneumonia. Long story but, he ended up being admitted to the hospital in MT on dec 31st and stayed for 4 days. He was having a hard time breathing throughout the night that first night so I was so thankful we were already in a hospital. But even by the next morning was SO much better. He got bad really fast but also got better really fast! Thanks to everyone who was praying for my baby, I know God had a hand on him.
This is the cage he had to sleep in (above). A little frightening. Good thing he was too young, and too sick, to care. Once he started feeling a little bit better he loved getting his breathing treatments (below) where we would pound on his chest to loosen the gunk, and he also liked the oxygen and nebulizer treatments, it's like being at the spa! But he HATED his IV and HATED the nurse who gave it to him! After she hurt him so bad she put a pink wrap on it... humiliating.
Miriam turned 5 on the 29th. She's been waiting SO LONG! We went bowling and ate at her favorite restaurant and had cake and ice cream!
Eden is so small, she is barely bigger than Titus, but she loves to "hode" him.
No comments:
Post a Comment