My baby's 3! I can hardly admit it. Where did the last 3 years go? For her birthday this year we decided not to have a party, just us. We went to see Tangled in the theater (the popcorn was the highlight for her), and we went to McDonalds for a happy meal and the PlayPlace. Then we came home and had cake and gifts. I think it was a pretty fun day. But this big news is... on her birthday she threw away her pacifiers! We decided that 3-year-olds are too big for binkies, so we warned her for a month or so that they would be thrown away on her birthday. And the deal was that when she threw them away she would finally be old enough to have gum! So we bought some fun kids gums and made a big deal out of that. It went well... until bedtime. LOL. But she's pretty much over it now. But now I find gum in frustrating places.
1 comment:
How cute
Looks like she had a good birthday
Post a Comment