Jason, Mandy, Miriam (5 1/2 yrs), Eden (2 1/2 yrs), Titus (turned 1 in Sep), and new baby Bethel Grace (born Jan 10th, 2014)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Our baby's first picture
Most of you I'm sure have heard, we are having a baby. The baby is due May 11th. The due date was May 12th but they did an ultrasound when I was 6 & 1/2 weeks along and changed the date to May 11th. They did an ultrasound because we were having a some problems, but everything looked healthy and normal and we haven't been having problems since then. When this ultrasound picture was taken the baby was about the size of a pea but already had a beating heart. Now the baby is about the size of a lime and is growing so fast. I've been pretty sick 24/7. There's nothing "morning" about it. But I know it is worth it, I just want to enjoy pregnancy a little more. Miriam is very excited to be a "big HUGE sister". She keeps asking if it's time for the baby to come out yet. It's gonna be a long few months. Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment