Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi everyone. We hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours was this year. Every year it's more and more fun with Miriam. This year she was absolutely marveled by the lights on all the houses. She wanted to get out of the car to "tut it" (touch it). When I tried to get a picture of her in her beautiful Christmas dress... this is what I got (below). She's got more attitude every day, but still has a very tender heart. She's a delight.


We were able to spend the holiday with Jason's family in Glendive. Miriam and Addison finally got some quality cousin time. They loved the dress up stuff from Grammy and Papa. Pretty Princesses!

Grama's Dollhouse


Opening gifts with Mom and Dad



Miriam and BFF Ali


Miriam was an angel in the church kids' play. I'm gonna try to get the video of it on the blog. It's a lot of her doing nothing set to music. Still cute... at least her mother thinks so!

1 comment:

Teri B-) said...

Mandy, your face in the FIX, FREEZE, FEAST pic is exactly the one I remember on Christmas eves past! Love the memories. Thanks.