Saturday, July 4, 2009

Candice's Wedding, June 19, 2009


Miriam's birthmom, Candice just got married! We were so happy to be able to make the trip to her wedding so that Miriam could be the flower girl and so Jason could walk Candice down the isle. It was a very nice, small wedding. You may think that you've seen the cutest flower girl ever, but you'd be wrong... unless you were at Candice's wedding! She was so adorable! I walked with her to make sure it didn't take 3 hours and it would have taken 3 hours because she wanted to take out one petal at a time, and delicately place it on the floor. Then she'd take a little 2-inch step and start over. SO CUTE!

Take one out... place it on the floor.




"Oh no! Daddy, look at the mess I've made! I'd better clean it up."

She picked up every tiny piece of every petal. She's very tidy.





Clapping to her music during the drive. It's about a 4 and a half hour drive, but she did so well, both ways! It's so nice that she can listen to headphones now! Yay!

No comments: