Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just wanted to say...

Miriam ran for the first time today. We were getting a snack ready and I said "Where's you milk? We can't have our snack 'till you find your milk". Well, she must have known exactly where it was cuz I've never seen her little legs move so fast. She started to actually run, and I thought the whole house might shake into a pile of rubble because she landed each step with a straight leg and a flat foot. I couldn't get her to do it again for the camera... you know how it is. A couple other cute words she's saying are thank you (tee-dyou) and bonk (bok) every time her head bumps something, which is hundereds of time a day. And today I said "Brrrrrr, it's cold outside" and she put her shoulders to her ears and her little fists to her chin and scrunched her whole face and growled like a bear, "Grrrrrrr". It was cute. Sorry, no pics today.

No comments: