Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've been felling a little sick

I (Miriam) haven't been feeling well this week. I had a high fever (105 for three days) and I was so miserable so my mommy took me to the doctor. I like my doctor but this time she made me take of my jammies, and she put her cold hands on me, and stuck that light in my ear, and put that cold thing on my chest, and then, she crossed the line... she took me away from my mommy. I yelled at her. I yelled at everyone in a 3-block radius. I like to stay with my mommy when I'm not feeling well. The doctor told mommy that I had infections in both ears and a virus to go with. So I've been wearing jammies for almost a week but I'm starting to feel a little better, but now I have a full-body rash. I'm sick of being sick! I wanna go outside and play.

I'm still not comfortable running around. I like to take a few steps at a time, but only if there's something within a few feet to hold onto. I'm too scared I'll fall. I'm so good at scooting, I'll just walk when I'm a grown-up.

I had a GREAT time dying easter eggs with my mom and dad. They let me use a Sharpie to draw on my egg, but then they said that was stupid, but I really liked it. We made all the colors of the rainbow, I loved it! We wrote secret messages to each other on the eggs that you could only see after they got dyed, like magic.



My hair is growing so long and beautiful!



I don't feel good






No comments: