
Guess what!! I'm 1 year old now!!! I had a really fun party with some of my friends! I had a pink and brown cake with sprinkles and everything. My friends gave me lots of great toys too! I think it should be my birthday every day! I don't know why, but my mom was kinda tired out after my party, weird. I liked eating my cake but I DID NOT like the huge mess it made. My mommy and I do not like messes! I was so happy that my grandma and grandpa drove 4 hours just for me! And my aunt, uncle and cousin came from billing too! It was great! I must be so special! Stay tuned, my mommy is gonna post a little video from my party.



Mom and Dad let me open a couple presents a day early.They gave me a chair that's just my size!
And Candice gave me these sweet blocks, I love 'em.







No comments:
Post a Comment