Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mmmmmmm, I want steak, dad!


Wow, it's been almost a month since I've posted. Sorry guys. Well, Miriam and I (Mandy) have been sick for the last week. It hit right after thanksgiving. We both had some virus that gave us both ear infections. Yucky. But we knew Mira was feeling better today when she decided she'd like to have some of Daddy's T-bone steak (as you can see above). We're both starting to feel better.

We were able to go to Billings for thanksgiving to see Jason's brother Brock and his family. They just moved into their brand new house like 4 days before that. It was so great to be able to spend some time with them. Miriam and her cousin Addison are actually getting to the age where they can start to play together. It's so cute! Also, while we were in Billings we got together with Candice, Miriam's birthmom. It had been about 5 months since we'd last seen her, so it was nice to catch up. She gave Miriam a tiger that was about her size, and she LOVES IT Candice!



Mira and Gramma. Just chillin'


The cousins

Me and Papaw


"What? you mean... you don't WANT me to get into this?
But why?"


1 comment:

Teri B-) said...

Wow, she looks so big standing in her crib! She seems to be yelling, "Hey, is anybody hearing me? Do I need to yell louder?!"

Very sweet! Mom Bade