Jason, Mandy, Miriam (5 1/2 yrs), Eden (2 1/2 yrs), Titus (turned 1 in Sep), and new baby Bethel Grace (born Jan 10th, 2014)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
NEW STUFF!!!!
She's doing ALL KINDS of new and exciting things all of a sudden!! They come in rashes and without warning! Just last night she pulled herself up on our ottoman to try and get to my french fries. But as soon as she got up there she let go and fell, and cried. She hasn't held on at all, even when we set her up there. THEN TODAY she held on and was perfectly steady like she'd been doing it forever! She only needed one hand (pic below). Silly girl! She just started feeding herself, she LOVES that! She started saying Mama and Dada. And she's been waving byebye for a couple weeks, but she started saying it too... "bubu". She jabers constantly. Have you seen the movie "Monster's Inc."? She sound so much like Boo. Such a cute stage.
Isn't this a fun stage!! Man sometimes I miss Caleb being little. She is such a cutie!! If you guys are ever toward Billings let me know I would love to meet her.
She's a PRO at the standing thing! Too bad they don't get to be Eating-Pros so fast! LOL! She's such a mess in the eating pics, but doesn't she clean up nicely? So sweet and lovable. I can't wait to see her again.
God's best blessings and healing to you all with our love!
3 comments:
Isn't this a fun stage!! Man sometimes I miss Caleb being little. She is such a cutie!! If you guys are ever toward Billings let me know I would love to meet her.
She's a PRO at the standing thing! Too bad they don't get to be Eating-Pros so fast! LOL! She's such a mess in the eating pics, but doesn't she clean up nicely? So sweet and lovable. I can't wait to see her again.
God's best blessings and healing to you all with our love!
Mandy, I love your pictures and videos.
Post a Comment