Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes, we're all still alive.

To all the grammas and grampas, we hope you'll accept our deepest apologies. We know it's been way too long since we've updated the blog. This summer has just been crazy busy, and the last 6 weeks were the cherry on the sundae. Well a lot has happened in our lives. Miriam is now sitting up on her own. She's loved having a tiny bit more independence. She now has two teeth. She drinks from a sippy cup all by herself. She started giving real kisses, she'll grab your face and pull it in as hard as she can an give you a big open-mouth kiss. It's so sweet. She also started playing peek-a-boo by herself. She'll hold the burp rag over her face (or just over her mouth, or one eye) then pull it down really fast and give a huge smile.
We just got back from an 11 day trip to Nebraska for two weddings, one was my (Mandy's) little sister's wedding... Jenny. I'll post some pictures from that soon. We had a pretty good trip, but we got sick while we were there. I am one of five siblings, and we all live in five different states, so we very rarely get to all be together at the same time. So this trip was wonderful in that respect because I got to visit with siblings I hadn't seen in years! It was great! I'll post pics.
Well, that's all for now. We're all healthy, happy, and looking forward to a slower life! We love you! See ya!

~ Mandy

No comments: