Sunday, July 27, 2008

I LOVE GRAMMA AND GRAMPA!!!!! And aunt Grace!

Miriam and I (Mandy) flew to Detroit to visit my parents this last week. The flights were... frustrating, but the overall trip was SO fun! She absolutely LOVED gramma and grampa and aunt Grace! Grace had a gift for making Miriam laugh uncontrollably. Teething has taken it's toll on our sanity, but but we're getting through it. Jason is leaving tomorrow for one more week of camp, then he's back home for good. This summer has been hard with him gone SO much, but it's almost over, thank goodness! She's got her 6-month doctor's appointment next week, I'm excited to see how long she is and how much she weighs. She's a big girl!

Gramma Bade, Grace and Miriam



The two baldies



Silly girls being silly


This is her whiny face; not upset enough to cry,
but not happy either




She loves her blankie bear. She fell asleep
telling him a story. I thought it was so sweet.


This is another new face she's been making since she's been teething




She was looking up at Jason as he was talking
and she dozed off. It looked so uncomfortable!

No comments: