So sorry it's been so long since I've updated. We've had a long month. Shortly after my last post I got pretty sick, turned out to be Pneumonia. Jason had to take a full week off of work to be a full-time dad because the doctor said I could only hold the baby for a few minutes a day, and only if I scrubbed real good and wore a mask. It was so sad. Then not long after I started feeling better the baby started to get sick... we were SO worried. But as it turns out the doctor thinks it was just a coincidence. He thinks she has bronchitis. She has such a sad little cough, but she's been sleeping relatively well, and hasn't had a fever so we're just keeping an eye on it. She just turned 4 months and had her 4-month check-up. She's almost 15 lbs. She's 25 inches long. She's about the 80th percentile for size... she's a big girl! She JUST rolled over for the first time a few hours ago. As pure luck had it, I had the camera on and facing the baby when she did it, so I got a picture of her ACTUAL first roll! What are the chances? Also, a couple weeks ago she grabbed on to a toy and put it right in her mouth. So now that she can hold on to a toy she thinks she needs one all the time. That's a lot of work for us. Haha. I have some more stuff I wanna post, so check back soon. We love you all!

The FIRST roll ever!!! Yay, Mira!



She usually wakes up with a big smile on her face
(that is, after a good stretch of course).




"I think that's my mom... but I can't be sure"


This is the first time she held on to a toy.


While I was sick Miriam and her daddy got to spend a lot of good
quality time together. She has turned into quite a little daddy's girl.
2 comments:
She's so beautiful. Makes me want to have another baby . . . not really . . . but ALMOST. Glad you are all feeling better!
I hope you both are on the mend! She is getting so big! Are you ready for two weeks of single parent-hood? Titus is super excited about Slovakia. I'm glad Jason gets to go.
Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment