Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The adoption is final! YAY!!!!

Today, April 22nd 2008, the adoption became final! We'll be celebrating April 22nd for years to come. It's a very happy day, but we're so happy to have it be done. God has been blessing us through this whole process, and we're so grateful for His protection and favor. It is a very emotional day for me, as you can probably see on my face in the picture. Happy tears. I wanted to thank you all for your prayers, He was listening. I also wanted to thank you for all the comments you've been leaving on the blog, they've been SO encouraging to read... so thank you.


3 comments:

JPhotogray said...

Praise God! What a special blessing little Miriam is! We are so excited for you. Your adoption experience has been such a tesitimony of God's love and faithfulness. When God is directing our lives and we act out of obedience the most wonderful things happen! God is working! The picture is precious.

E Jill Riley said...

COngratulations! We're so thrilled for you.

Aunt Peggy said...

This is the best picture!!! I am so excited for you all.

HUGS!
Aunt Peggy