Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wow, I'm tired!

Well, we made it through two nights and we're beat, but we're pleasantly surprised with how easy the baby has been, relatively speaking. She never cries for no reason (yet), and she eats well and sleeps well. She's got some pretty dry skin, so last night we gave her a sponge bath and greased her down. I'm sure she thought we were trying to kill her. It was so sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Mandy I am so happy for you. I KNOW you will be terrific parents. I am praying that everything will go according to God's great plan for you and Miriam and Candice! I LOVE YOU!! Have lots of fun with precious little Miriam Isabella. I wish I was there!

Cassie said...

I pretty much have one of the most beautiful nieces in the world. You guys will do an great job and God will bless you for what you're doing. I love you.

Candi said...

Wow...Congratulations guys. I am praying for you. She is beautiful.