Jason, Mandy, Miriam (5 1/2 yrs), Eden (2 1/2 yrs), Titus (turned 1 in Sep), and new baby Bethel Grace (born Jan 10th, 2014)
She is B E A utiful! Dad, er uh Grandpa Bade.
You three are probably the cutest family I know!
From: Teri BadeWhat a sweet little Kirsch! Blond hair, blue eyes, and dimples, too! She makes me want to ditch my jobs for the week and drive the Veggie-mobile to Montana!Love - The new and improved* Grandma Bade*Like I could improve on the PERFECT Grandma!!!
WOW, She is so sweet, I wish that I could be there just to smell her new baby smellCONGRATULATIONS MOM and DADLove Melissa Knaffla
What a cute little Kirsch! Jason and Mandy She will change your life more than you'll ever know! But it is an amazing change! CONGRAT!Dave
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is B E A utiful! Dad, er uh Grandpa Bade.
You three are probably the cutest family I know!
From: Teri Bade
What a sweet little Kirsch! Blond hair, blue eyes, and dimples, too! She makes me want to ditch my jobs for the week and drive the Veggie-mobile to Montana!
Love - The new and improved* Grandma Bade
*Like I could improve on the PERFECT Grandma!!!
WOW, She is so sweet, I wish that I could be there just to smell her new baby smell
CONGRATULATIONS MOM and DAD
Love Melissa Knaffla
What a cute little Kirsch! Jason and Mandy She will change your life more than you'll ever know! But it is an amazing change! CONGRAT!
Dave
Post a Comment