Monday, February 18, 2008

My first Sunday in church

I just had my fist Sunday in church! It was so fun. Everyone was looking at me and telling me how pretty I was. I liked it. It was the fist time I got to dress up, but mom had a hard time finding a dress small enough for me. I was pretty uncomfortable, but it was worth it because I looked like a million bucks! I got to meet my first set of Grandparents this week. Don't tell anyone, but I think they might love me even more than they love my mommy and daddy. Ssshhh.

4 comments:

Teri B-) said...

Miriam Isabella is getting her own look! Her features are becoming more delicate and beautiful every day. I'm praying for you - for the sleepless nights, and for Candace that she will feel welcome in our family! Candace, if you are reading this, you have become a "daughter" to us, and we love and admire you.

Teri (Grandma-in-training!)

JPhotogray said...

We are so excited for your family! What a little blessing Miriam is and a testimony of God's love and faithfulness! We got the announcement today...it is precious. I love her Sunday dress too. Sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for style. Call if you need anything. And try Mylacon drops for the upset tummy.

Jackie Bergren & family

Unknown said...

Miriam looks like a little angel and Daddy looks pretty cool with his new haircut too.

Grandma Lisa said...

Miriam, you are sooo sweet! I love your dress and little shoes. My arms are aching to hold you. I love the picture of daddy holding you ;it reminds of pictures of Grandpa Kirschenmann. Jaybird you look more and more like Dad the older you get! Mandy I love the pictures you have taken of you and Miriam face to face. How Delightful!
To Candice... You have given us such an extraordinary gift! You are an incredible young woman. I join Teri in saying " Welcome to our Family".Thank you so very much for the selfless act of love that you have given to all of us. I am praying for you daily and sending you love from everyone in Missouri!